Another year has come and gone. This year has been a good one. Some highlights for me include:
- Some great parties.
- Caught the Olympic spirit as the torch came to Lethbridge.
- Falling into a couple of different (somewhat dramatic) relationships; sometimes in less than ideal circumstances.
- Created some cool electronics
- Finishing off another Major at University, providing me with the credentials to apply to the U of L’s Faculty of Education.
- Travelling to Trois-Rivières, Quebec to learn French for the summer — there was a terrorist bombing my first week there!
- Getting accepted into the Education Faculty and completing a teaching practicum in Hays, AB!
- My brother and his wife had a baby — my first niece, Natalie Jane.
It was a good year but I’m hoping that in 2011 I’ll have more opportunities to travel the world. I don’t think I even left Canada this year! At least I went back to Quebec and that’s almost like visiting another country.
Happy New Year!