Once again I have completed a year of “One Second Everyday” videos. I travelled quite a bit in 2014 and despite the occasional rocky week or four, it’s been a fantastic year.
Some highlights include:
- teaching shop in Vulcan
- playing chess against a grandmaster
- travelling to Palm Springs and Disneyland
- travelling to Salt Spring and Vancouver Island
- enjoying music and friends at South Country Fair
- trip to BC interior
- getting an iPhone 6
- back to Palm Springs / Palm Desert
- visiting with family and friends at Christmas time
I hope you have as much fun watching my year as I had living it.