Part of my ongoing One Second Everyday project, here is One Second Everyday 2017:
Each and every day over the last four years, I’ve been recording short videos, cropping them down to one second clips, and compiling them into yearly summaries.
Here is the one from 2016:
2015 has been a great year. Most excitingly, Andrea and I got engaged and will be married this year!
Some other highlights of the year include:
- travelled to Kawaii, Hawaii
- working on the reserve in Brocket, AB
- spending the best summer of my life in Waskasui, Saskatchewan
- camping at the Ness Creek Music Festival
- seeing my first NHL hockey game
- attending a Broadway play (in Edmonton)
- started training for a new job with Vivant
- Christmas vacation with my family in Medicine Hat and Andrea’s in Saskatoon
Here’s one second from every day last year (made using the One Second Everyday app).
Once again I have completed a year of “One Second Everyday” videos. I travelled quite a bit in 2014 and despite the occasional rocky week or four, it’s been a fantastic year.
Some highlights include:
- teaching shop in Vulcan
- playing chess against a grandmaster
- travelling to Palm Springs and Disneyland
- travelling to Salt Spring and Vancouver Island
- enjoying music and friends at South Country Fair
- trip to BC interior
- getting an iPhone 6
- back to Palm Springs / Palm Desert
- visiting with family and friends at Christmas time
I hope you have as much fun watching my year as I had living it.
Every day for a year I have been trying to remember to record and editing one second clips of video so that at the end of the year I could show the world what I’ve been up to for the last 365 days or so. As it turns out, I missed a couple of days close to the end and one in February but so long as that doesn’t bother you, here they are, almost every day of the year 2013 in one second increments:
One Second Everyday – from November 2013.
I’m disappointed in myself because my October One Second Everyday video is missing a day. On October 21st the city of Lethbridge had their by-election and I wanted to get some footage at the poll so I didn’t take any other earlier and then I was so wrapped up in who I would vote for that I ended up forgetting to take any video. Oh well, you’ll just have to imagine one second at the polls on the 21st.
The latest video in my One Second Everyday collection:
The month of August, as I saw it, one second of every day.
Hit play or watch One Second Everyday — August 2013 on YouTube.
My latest One Second Everyday video:
You can download your own copy of the One Second Everyday app for iOS.