Fire at the Lethbridge YMCA

Ok, it turned out that it wasn’t really a fire. On Friday night while I was lifeguarding at the Y, the other guard and I smelled smoke so we evacuated the pool. The whole building was evacuated but after the firemen checked it out, it turned out to be nothing more than the motor in one of the vents short circuited itself (or something like that). We reopened and everyone was happy – except me and Phil of course, because we thought we might get to go home early.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *