I enjoyed reading this Reddit Thread of true facts about Lethbridge that sound fake.
Some of the most interesting facts include:
- Marilyn Manson was puched out in a Denny’s restaurant
- A city councilor faked her own kidnapping while on official visit to the States then ran away with her lover to Las Vegas before she was found out and caught
- we renamed the city after some guy who had never been here and never came here after we named it after him
- A girl dressed like a storm trooper was arrested on May the 4th because she had a blaster
- Members of a Biker gang murdered some other bikers in a house in the London Road neighbourhood back in the 80s and the bodies ended up in a meat processing plant
These similar fact threads for Disneyland and Calgary are also great.