It’s the end of the year! I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather over the holidays but I’ve had a wonderful time visiting my family in Medicine Hat.
I’m looking back over the last year and thinking about some of the things in my life that have changed.
- I learned to play the guitar
- I dropped over a 12 metre (36 foot) waterfall in my kayak (video)
- I got a new computer
- I worked as an animation instructor
- I travelled to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- I helped organize the Marshall and Sarah Milner Family Reunion
- I finally got around to refinishing my downstairs bathroom (yes, it still needs paint)
- I attended a Bob Dylan concert
- I got a new digital video camera (the Canon HV-30)
Happy new year!