Takes 20 minutes. Serves 4. I usually double the sauce.
- 1/4 cup unprocessed natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil (2 for moderate spicyness — add more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 green onions
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) package Thai rice noodles
Direction for Sauce:
Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oils, vinegar and honey in sauce pan. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 5-10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Directions for Chicken:
Cut and sauté chicken breasts over olive oil, adding vegetables when chicken is almost finished cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Directions for Noodles:
Cook rice noodles in water with salt, according to package instructions.
Serve chicken/vegetables over noodles with sauce poured generously on top.