With another year coming to a close, I decided to take a look back and recall some of my highlights for the year.
- January – Attended the show “Stomp” in Calgary
- February – Went cross country skiing for my first time, 19km on the Goat Creek Trail
- March – turned 30
- April – Lost jeffmilner.com
- May – Drove to Washington State to attend the Sasquatch! Festival
- June – Saw the Rural Alberta Advantage play at the Slice in Lethbridge and made a few leisurely but excellent trips down the Old Man River
- July – Sasquatch Gathering near Drayton Valley
- August – Attended a Virginfest event in Calgary and saw Pearl Jam perform for my first time ever
- September – Back in school at the U of L
- October – Interviewed Terry O’Reilly and Mike Tennant from Age of Persuasion and had my photos published in Alberta Views magazine
- November – Recovered about 1000 posts from 2002-2006, but mostly I buckled down and did a lot of homework
- December – Won the intramural water polo league and got straight “A”s in school
Happy New Year!